Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Five o'clock poem

Poema das cinco horas

I feel fear of taking action
With the fear of taking it bad
So I stay with no attitude
In the wait that some atitude
Take care of me.

Today life drowned me
And I almost drowned in it
But grace life has
And with grace I feel getting out
Out of my own drowing, out of me
I watered the garden
And it watered me
I cleaned from the green the dryed flowers
And I bloomed myself
Now in the daily cultive
Something of good will grow
It's meant to be something worthy

And I worth myself
In been in my place today so many places I looked for
I went till Latvia and till Ucrain
And I felt like talk with my silent one
I reflect in my own silence why
And no answer came
Why?

In my writing
I write myself
In the attemp of writing
And rolled in my own words
They hold me
In the comfort of my life

I already dont's feel lonely
That anguish has gone
For them how much love
And from me let be what is for

No comments: