Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thinking about what is all about

I wake up every day and I feel an inpulse of life inside me. I want to live, and the living life turns me still. I wonder. I feel helpless. That is my statment now. I simply don't know what to do with my life. I am so far away from the people whom I felt confortable, with whom I was sharing deeply and honestly. And they are all close, but my reality here, far away in the Brazilian land, is so different. I am alone, and everyone is so different, I want something that I'm not finding here, and I'm not finding in me the strength to simply DO. I feel my inside is massy. I'm totaly helpless.

And a spark of insanity and a spark of nothingness and I feel happy and not. And I feel and I don't. And the herb help and not. And I say to do and I do not. And the day passes by and life goes on, and I plan and life has happened already. I know my reality is here, but where. Who is to be part of my reality now. My reality is what it is. I wake up every day and I feel an impulse of life inside me. I take breakfast with mum and we see the TV news, or simply the Tv. And I get in the virtual reality of my mind and I can fly far away, because I don't want to be here. And here I am and am not. I want to call to everyone, to find someone who want to creat a new reality with me. I keep traying to go out, because in so big inside I feel scared. I don't want to find. And I need help.

What is the solution? Who will the formula set it free? I've tried the crying out loud and the crying inside, and I have only hear me. No voice came, no stillness was found. Just a ocean of memories and ideas and nothing to do. I want to be needed and I am in a cocoon. I didn't manage to talk about my experience.

All the time a new idea, it's like a thousand lifes living inside me, one want to be still with AfL friends, the other call's me here, the other is in Bahia and so where should it be?

No comments: